13 February 2012

Owl Always Love You!

Hello there...


Hope you're all ok! The white stuff has nearly all evaporated and the garden is returning to normal, well as normal as it can. I can't wait to get out in it and tidy it up for Spring.


With Valentine's Day fast approaching, I just want to share with you a lettering project I have been developing recently. I love creating my own hand lettering so thought this time I would try using my MAC to develop a style, maybe something I could use on a Valentine's card to the 'husb' perhaps??


It's a little rough around the edges but I'd like to introduce you to:





Call me crazy but while going through the motions, I reached the zero and thought I saw it taking the shape of an ickle owl?? Probably just me, I think it might just be because of my recent obsession with these beautiful birds (all began when mini magpie was born and I wanted to give her nursery a woodland feel), I seem to be seeing them everywhere but hey ho! I have decided that that is what they look like so I have create my some what smushy title card for tomorrow's festivities.






Hope he likes it? 

Well, I'll post the actual card tomorrow, till then,thanks for popping in.

Till next time, sweet dreams xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just wanted to say a 'BIG' thank you for taking the time out to leave your comments. Forgive me for not responding straight away but rest assure I WILL asap as I really appreciate your thoughts. Much love and thanks in advance Rubie Magpie xx