01 January 2012





Happy 2012!!!

Welcome to the start of a brand New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful and peaceful Christmas 

So...Day one of 2012, what has this year got in store for us all?? I have been sat at home today, pondering over my New Years resolutions... have you made any? I've made a few, as I type, I am actually wondering how many of them I will stick to but one of them was to create/make or bake something new as often as I can. I have started with 'create' and that's my New Years bunting attached.

Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you a happy, healthy and exciting New Year ahead xx


1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to reading about your adventures. x

    ReplyDelete

Just wanted to say a 'BIG' thank you for taking the time out to leave your comments. Forgive me for not responding straight away but rest assure I WILL asap as I really appreciate your thoughts. Much love and thanks in advance Rubie Magpie xx